We combine robust, secure technology and pricing agreements with a 20-year-old, $1 billion travel supplier to bring fantastic savings on travel exclusively to credit union members.
Our past experience includes technology development for large financial institutions and a thorough understanding of key security requirements for technology platforms and customer care. Our platform is PCI compliant, as is all technology provided for use in CUTC by our travel provider partner. We are hosted on AWS and utilize best practices in security, including a fully locked down server grid with IP filtering to prevent unwanted visitors, spamming or site scraping. Site access is secured by deploying two-phase authentication to access the booking platform, email verification for authorized access, OAuth2 authentication support and BCrypt password encryption. SSL is active for all registration, login and booking activity, and we update all security patches affecting our technology infrastructure as they are issued.
Our proprietary comparison engine and hotel database searches nearly 180,000 hotel rooms and thousands of rental cars, cruises and activities to find the best deals for our members to the world’s most popular travel destinations. We compare those rates with our special prices to deliver deals that are 15-50% less than the big online travel sites. We back great rates with hotel reviews and 24/7 responsive customer service to ensure hassle-free travel for your members.
- Our Explore feature presents travel deals in a user-friendly way, allowing members to easily search fantastic savings in the world’s most popular destinations and book travel just about anywhere on the globe.
- Hotel reviews - posted by guests - are available on hotel listings, so your members can book with confidence - 81% of travelers say reviews are important and 49% won’t book without a review.
- We provide complimentary memberships for all of your members, employees and board members.
- We provide marketing support with your brand to encourage activation and usage of the membership and make it easy to roll out the program. That support ranges from email templates, statement stuffers, e-statement art, banner ads for your website to in-branch promotion as additional ways to promote the Club (and we don’t ask for a list of your members or any billing information).
- Once your members activate their accounts, our customized marketing campaign reinforces your brand and encourages members to book great deals on travel.
- Our revenue sharing model creates meaningful fee income for your credit union and there’s never any charge to you or your members. Your members enjoy real savings on travel and your credit union creates additional income that can drop directly to your net income line with minimal effort on your part.